Lasa's technology services have helped third sector organisations, funders and other consultants save money, achieve their goals and improve their service delivery since 1984.
Our affordable, tailored, ICT consultancy, health checks and training have helped hundreds of charities. Circuit Riders provide a technology support and development solution for charities. Our London ICT Champion works to raise awareness and understanding of technology to help London third sector organisations deliver the highest quality services for all.
Lasa is committed to helping charities develop their knowledge of technology. Our knowledgebase is is a comprehensive free website of practical advice backed up by our Suppliers Directory - a free source of vetted suppliers of technology goods and services to the third sector across the UK.
What our clients say
"The information provided in your knowledgebase is invaluable! Great to have it all in one place and written so that anyone that doesn't know anything about technology can easily understand and digest. Good that there are also some points of advice as well as impartial information. Thank you!"
"I've turned to LASA for years and you've never let me down! ...your knowledge and resources related to IT are invaluable."
SHARE Community Ltd.
"Very useful for signposting to. Also personal contacts which are useful for partnership working and peer support within ICT in the voluntary sector. Basically if the LASA ICT team didn't exist I'd want someone to create it!'
Find out more
Follow the links in this section to find out more about our services.
- Events & Conference
- Lasa's programme of technology events 2012
- Circuit Riders
- We've pioneered the use of mobile technology workers across the UK who help a caseload of small third sector organisations with their technology needs
- ICT Consultancy
- Lasa can advise you on and support your technology needs
- ICT Training
- Lasa training courses teach you how to use technology cost effectively and efficiently
- The Knowledgebase is the go-to website for technology issues. It offers impartial technology advice, made simple www.ictknowledgebase.org.uk