Thank you for your interest in the AIMS SQL case Management Tool.
AIMS SQL is the AIMS Case Management System developed to run on the Microsoft SQL Server client/server platform. AIMS SQL allows multiple concurrent users and is designed to run on networked computers connected via a WAN (Wide Area Network). You will need to have a Microsoft SQL server already installed before proceeding with the AIMS SQL installation.
The AIMS SQL download is for New Users only. Upon purchase, the Aims Team will send you your unique licence key, which is required to complete your installation and determines whether the Core or Extra version of AIMS will be installed. Existing AIMS users wishing to update their software to the latest version go to AIMS updates pages.
Download AIMS SQL
You can download AIMS SQL here.
Before adding any data to the system, you should read the Configuration Guide.
We strongly recommend that you read the installation document prior to proceeding with your chosen installation.
We recommend you also download and install the AIMS Demo system to help you evaluate and familiarise yourself with the system. The Demo includes a guided tour document and provides an essential training and support tool. Go to the AIMS Demo download.
The AIMS SQL download contains:
- The AIMS software
- The AIMS Full Help Guide
- The AIMS Configuration Guide
- Licence to Use agreement
- Support Contract
To download and install AIMS SQL, follow the steps below:
- Click on the link below to start your AIMS SQL software download
- Select SAVE and, when prompted, choose the location to save the AIMS SQL setup.exe file to (e.g. Desktop)
- Once the download is complete, navigate to the location you chose in step 2 and double click on AIMS SQL setup.exe to extract the files.
- Read the installation instructions and then proceed to install following the install prompts.
- Launch AIMS by double clicking on the AIMS desktop icon then login to the system by typing ‘ADMIN’ for the username and 'PASSWORD' for the password.
- On the first launch of the system, enter your licence key at the prompt to determine whether Core or Extra is installed and to complete your installation.
If you have any questions about AIMS Extra please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7377 2806.