AIMS for Free
Thank you for your interest in the AIMS for Free case Management Tool. Over a thousand organisations across the UK have already downloaded our free software.
AIMS for Free is a working version of the AIMS Core software developed in Microsoft Access and is designed to run on stand-alone computers or networked computers connected via a LAN (Local Area Network). The free version is restricted to one concurrent user, a maximum of 100 client records and has the enhanced productivity tools available in AIMS Extra are excluded e.g. mail merge suite, diary and action manager.
Download AIMS for Free
You can download AIMS for Free here.
Before adding any data to the system, you should read the Configuration Guide.
We strongly recommend that you read the installation document prior to proceeding with your chosen installation.
We recommend you also download and install the AIMS Demo system to help you evaluate and familiarise yourself with the system. The Demo includes a guided tour document and provides an essential training and support tool. Go to the AIMS Demo download.
The AIMS for Free download contains:
- The AIMS for Free software
- The AIMS Full Help Guide (PDF)
- The AIMS Configuration Guide (PDF)
To download and install the AIMS Demonstration software, follow the steps below:
- Click on the link below to download the AIMS for Free software
- Select SAVE and, when prompted, choose the location you want to save the file AIMS for Free.exe to (e.g. Desktop)
- Once the download is complete, navigate to the location you chose in step 2 and double click on AIMS for Free.exe to extract the files.
- Read the installation instructions and then proceed to install following the install prompts.
- Launch AIMS for Free by double clicking on the AIMS desktop icon and type ‘ADMIN’ for the username and 'PASSWORD' for the password to login to the system.
- On the first launch of the system you will be prompted to enter a licence key – click cancel to activate the Free version.
At any point, if you would like to remove the restrictions of the Free version, allowing unlimited client records and multiple user log-ins, or want to gain access to the enhanced productivity tools such as mail merge, diary and action manager, you can upgrade to any of the other packages at any time, taking all your client data with you. Contact the AIMS Team to discuss.
The AIMS Free package does not come with support. If you would like to take out a support contract go to Costs and Ordering.
If you have any questions about AIMS for Free please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7377 2806.